Micromedex® Medication Management
Confidence Behind Each Decision.
From drug dosing information accessed daily to specialty patient populations and off-label uses, Micromedex provides everyday reference tools and resources your entire staff relies on, plus the specialized content your most experienced clinicians need in difficult situations. Our Medication Management Product is a single source of Drug and Medication recommendations, including:
- Complete source information and in-line referencing to ensure the most trusted evidence-based resource available.
- Comprehensive Drug Resource available with robust, unbiased content covering dosage, pharmacokinetics, cautions, comparative efficacy, labeled and off-label indications.
- Tools designed for clinical application like Drug interaction checking for drug-drug, drug-food, drug-disease, drug-ethanol, and drug-laboratory, drug-pregnancy, and drug-lactation, as well as drug ID tools.
- Comprehensive IV compatibility featuring Trissel’s™ 2 data, to help clinicians interpret conflicting compatibility results by identifying contributing factors such as the physical compatibility, storage, study period, container, and chemical stability. It includes drug-solution compatibility results, as well as drug-drug compatibility results when creating an admixture or administering via Y-Site.
- Global drug information through Martindale, Index Nominum, the Italian Dialogo sui Farmaci, and the United Kingdom electronic Medicines Compendium.
- Pediatric and Neonatal Evidence: an unparalleled scope of information on commonly used medications, nutritional supplements, and substitutes in the pediatric population. The patient- and indication-specific drug-dosing tool helps clinicians accurately prescribe, calculate, formulate, and administer essential drugs and parenteral nutrition. This saves time, boosts confidence, and improves outcomes for the challenging neonate and pediatric populations.